I got your letters and man I love getting mail!! =o)
I wanted to write and let you know about my toe. It started to hurt really bad so I decided to have it checked and it turned out it was infected and the infection had begun to travel up my leg. They gave me a very long, painful shot in the butt (yep the butt) that was a super antibiotic to kill the infection so hopefully that works! Well it will, I'm in God's hands! So then they got me an appointment with the podiatrist and that went GREAT!!!! Holy cow, he was quick and painless! Well, the shots hurt really bad but better that than having the nail removal hurt! I sat in the chair probably 15 minutes and my toe is doing great! He gave me an antibiotic ointment to clear up the infection and told me to come back in a couple weeks, so please don't worry I'm fine! I'm in the Lord's hands!
I also have to follow up with the MTC doctor on the shot of fun (lol!) tomorrow to make sure its working, so things are great! Please don't worry!
Sorry (this letter is) short, I just wanted to quickly update you on the sitchamacation. lol Love, Anziano Nielsen
Note from MM: He sent us the above photo and told us the other missionaries were all very amused by this and were all taking photos too so I figured it would be okay to post it! lol