Wednesday, May 27, 2009

SONO MOLTO FELICE (VERY HAPPY)

May 26 Email

CIAO MIO FAMIGLIA!!!!!!! (HELLO MY FAMILY)

Ok let’s see, here is the update on the toe. I went in for the surgery last week around 2 and I got out of there around 4:30 so it went really well!! The doc had me watch this bug movie because he said it would take my mind off the sounds I would hear, they were gross sounds and he said it would freak me out. So since it was God's creations I thought it would be ok and the Lord would understand, I feel ok about it. Anyway he numbed my toe...HURT SO BAD!!! The shots are intense!! But thankfully Anziano Kinzie let me smash his arm while he did it! Good man he is! So after that he cut both left and right side of my nail away and then killed the cells (cool picture of my foot after on the camera card lol) and then I was good to go! So it went great and it feels great! I'm going in today for the follow up to make sure everything is healing ok and everything is doing what it's supposed to do, so hopefully that is the last time that I have to go in! Thank you so much for praying for me! I really appreciate and feel that!!

So for today we (finally) cleaned our room which was nice. I’ve been doing pretty good but we keep failing our room inspections, but not anymore! WOO HOO!! lol it's all good! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE MTC!!!!!! The new district is awesome, all great Elders, we are all getting close to them! Can you believe that after next Tuesday we (my district) will be the oldest ones here!! WOW!!!

Oh shoot time is going out! I better hurry...

I am SONO MOLTO FELICE!!! VERY HAPPY!!! I'm healthy and loving the MTC!! I got my first MTC hair cut (pictures on card) and that's feeling nice!!

Well time is almost up so I better say good bye for now!!

Have a great week and I'll talk to you later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Anz. Nielsen!!


COOL!!

Anz. Kinzie gave me his e-mail time! that's awesome of him!!

Let's see what else......

I guess I can tell you the rest of my day...we are going to go to lunch from here and then the Temple and then study/letters then dinner and more study/letters and then we are going to the devotional! I'm so excited!!

I've been in the MTC for a month!! WHOA!! Can you believe that!!! it's nuts!!!!

Ok so here are some other things that have been going on.
Yesterday was our first time teaching "solo in Italiano" the whole first lesson! It was great! The Spirit really helped us out and we could feel the gift of tongues and the gift of interpretation of tongues working! It was so awesome!!!!!! I Loved it! SO did Anz. K lol! There is no way we could have done what we did with out the Lord too so that's great!! I love How the Lord helps us! It's fantastic!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!

Also we are plying this SYL game called "Il nativo" it's so fun! We all speak in Italian and who ever we think spoke the most (since the native is supposed to speak the most) Italian we vote for as the native and if we guess right we get points and before we leave Fratello (brother) Garlik will give us a prize! He is awesome such a great teacher, so is Sorella Birdsall!! It's awesome!!!! I love it!!!!

Anything else...

It's so fun getting letters lol!! they are great!

Dad your pics are so awesome!! I loved seeing those and remembering that adventure and that trip to St. Geo. Everyone here except for Anz. Sponseller (he's from Michigan) loves St. Geo and we have been talking about it a lot it's great! We set aside 10 mins of every hour for "talking/bonding/break" because as our BP President Engerbretsen says we need a little time like that, they say to unwind but not unravel so that's great.

Speaking of the branch presidency, they are SO AWESOME!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! we have:
Pres. Engerbretsen
F.llo West
F.llo Adams!

We see them every Sunday and Tuesday, and Friday nights they come to our house to just say hey and see how we are doing.

Also F.llo Adams' wife (according to him) makes the best homemade bread and jelly and he is bringing some for our district for after the Devo. WOO HOO!!! We are really excited!! Pres. E approved it this time!! :) WOO HOO!!!

Ok so now some Italian:

This is my testimony and a short lesson on prayer:

Quando Pregiammo, chiudiamo I nostri occhi, e chiniamo I nostri capi, e incrachiamo le nostre braccia. preche e monstra umilita.

Io so che questo vangelo e vero....

I gotta log off! Have a great week!!!

Love,

Anziano Nielsen!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment