Can't touch this!
This is the handiwork of a few of Elder Parker's friends from Okinawa from the night of his farewell party! They did a great job decorating his car and he was so surprised and delighted when he discovered it after the party that night! Since he left for the MTC we haven't had a chance to clean it off and when I had to drive it the other day I felt kind of strange and couldn't help wondering what people thought seeing me behind the wheel of a car that said all that! lol Then when I drove it again yesterday I just enjoyed the humor of it all and found myself smiling behind the wheel as I drove along! lol A neighbor jokingly asked if we ever planned to wash it off and I realized then maybe subconsciously I didn't want to because now it has sentimental value too!! =o)
I should mention what a huge blessing this car was to Elder Parker's missionary preparation! Jay's sister Kathy kindly suggested us to her Mother in law when she was planning to donate her used car to someone in need and it was absolutely perfect timing for Elder Parker to not have to use precious missionary funds in the short time he had left! It was heaven sent and he was so grateful to have his own transportation to/from work! "Big Red" was an answer to our prayers and served him well, now we're hoping she'll hang on long enough to help Elder Ryler out when he returns!
P.S. the "bullet holes" you see in the first photo are a remnant from the recent April Fool's that I pulled on Elder Parker while he was in an Institute class, another fun surprise that he enjoyed once he realized it was only a joke lol
I should mention what a huge blessing this car was to Elder Parker's missionary preparation! Jay's sister Kathy kindly suggested us to her Mother in law when she was planning to donate her used car to someone in need and it was absolutely perfect timing for Elder Parker to not have to use precious missionary funds in the short time he had left! It was heaven sent and he was so grateful to have his own transportation to/from work! "Big Red" was an answer to our prayers and served him well, now we're hoping she'll hang on long enough to help Elder Ryler out when he returns!
P.S. the "bullet holes" you see in the first photo are a remnant from the recent April Fool's that I pulled on Elder Parker while he was in an Institute class, another fun surprise that he enjoyed once he realized it was only a joke lol