Saturday, May 2, 2009

1st Photos from the MTC!!

I narrowed it down to 25 pix from the first 110 Elder Parker sent us! To see more click on the photo in the side bar and it will take you to the Picasa website. To see the newest photos there scroll down to this shot of Elder Parker in his suit at the giant MTC map. I think I overloaded the blogger site trying to upload so many pix on one post and I ended up having to add them one at a time which took forever! So in the future I'll probably just put a few in the posts and you can always link to the rest through the sidebar. =o)

Traditional MTC pose - "I'm going to Italy!"

Elder Parker soon meets up with Elder Jones, who is his new Zone Leader! They worked together at Cold Stone before their missions!

Elder Parker enjoys taking photos of lines and angles like you see on this MTC building

2nd night in the MTC Elder Parker and his comp ended up in the ER!
Elder Kinzie got something in his eye that cut his cornea!
He was just walking by construction at the MTC when the wind kicked up and something blew into his eye but thankfully all is well now and his eye is completely OK!

Elder Parker and Elder Kinzie share this room designed for 4 Elders
Just the 2 of them so far!

Parker chose the bottom bunk "because its easier to make"

Taking a break...their room is on the 4th floor and with all those stairs and all those books on their backs it can be a little tiring!

Beautiful MTC campus



Training with the T.A.L.L. system
(Technology Assisted Language Learning)


The arrival of mail at the MTC is always cause for rejoicing! lol

Go Cougars!
(view from one of their classrooms)

Beautiful spring tulips on MTC campus

Recent snow storm!
Crazy Utah weather!

Statue on the MTC grounds

A lesson on peace building (artwork by Elder Parker)

Elder Kinzie in one of the classrooms

Cool mirrored shot of his name badge

A photo hanging in the MTC of a baptism surrounded by ice!
Now that's faith!

Elder Parker at the foot doctor

He says they sing a LOT of hymns at the MTC
What a great way to invite the Spirit!

Elder Parker in his new MTC logo jacket!
In all his letters he writes: "I love it here!!!"