
May 19 Email
HI!!!!!!!!
I’M IN THE MTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another cool experience:
I was in the RC and had another call come in. It was awesome!!! Her name is Bonnie, she doesn't speak that well because she got set on fire (HOLY COW, I KNOW!!!!) but she is grateful and acknowledges that God has let her live. She said that she has almost died 8 times too! and here is the really cool thing, I stopped talking and the Spirit took over, I remember hearing myself say things like "Bonnie you've been kept alive so that you can find the fullness of the gospel" and "you need to learn this so you can be the one that will make it possible for your family to live together for eternity" it was so cool !!!!! it was incredible, I have been calling her back to talk to her, and talk with her about the Church and just see how she is doing (that's what we do in the RC (referral center) we actually have investigators) it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome !!!!!!!!!
Ok so the next thing, my toe:
Here is the deal; I went in on Tuesday to have that other side taken care of right? Well he did take care of that but he found that another toe on that same foot the "ring finger" toe had one too so he took care of that. But they were both infected pretty bad so he had to clean them up, and now I’m on amoxicillin and clauvul (sp?) which is an intense antibiotic (I feel pretty bleh) the doc said it's basically nuking my system, intense huh, but it's good because it will make it possible to serve my mission, and I’m willing to sacrifice a little to be able to do that. So the next part of the story is that I’m going in today to have the final surgery on my toe. Yep surgery. Fun huh? I need to have the cells killed so the nail won't grow back, but we couldn't do it last time thanks to the infection. So wish me luck with that today. It’s at 2:30 so pray for me then, I’m really nervous, the shots hurt soooo bad. But it's all good it will make it so I can serve my mission!!!!!!!!!!
So happy things now, the MTC is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ) I love it here :) my comp is awesome, the teachers are awesome, this place is just awesome :D
Well just know that I'm happy, well, and loving the MTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm almost out of time so I will talk to you next week!!!
BYE!!
LOVE,
HI!!!!!!!!
I’M IN THE MTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another cool experience:
I was in the RC and had another call come in. It was awesome!!! Her name is Bonnie, she doesn't speak that well because she got set on fire (HOLY COW, I KNOW!!!!) but she is grateful and acknowledges that God has let her live. She said that she has almost died 8 times too! and here is the really cool thing, I stopped talking and the Spirit took over, I remember hearing myself say things like "Bonnie you've been kept alive so that you can find the fullness of the gospel" and "you need to learn this so you can be the one that will make it possible for your family to live together for eternity" it was so cool !!!!! it was incredible, I have been calling her back to talk to her, and talk with her about the Church and just see how she is doing (that's what we do in the RC (referral center) we actually have investigators) it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome !!!!!!!!!
Ok so the next thing, my toe:
Here is the deal; I went in on Tuesday to have that other side taken care of right? Well he did take care of that but he found that another toe on that same foot the "ring finger" toe had one too so he took care of that. But they were both infected pretty bad so he had to clean them up, and now I’m on amoxicillin and clauvul (sp?) which is an intense antibiotic (I feel pretty bleh) the doc said it's basically nuking my system, intense huh, but it's good because it will make it possible to serve my mission, and I’m willing to sacrifice a little to be able to do that. So the next part of the story is that I’m going in today to have the final surgery on my toe. Yep surgery. Fun huh? I need to have the cells killed so the nail won't grow back, but we couldn't do it last time thanks to the infection. So wish me luck with that today. It’s at 2:30 so pray for me then, I’m really nervous, the shots hurt soooo bad. But it's all good it will make it so I can serve my mission!!!!!!!!!!
So happy things now, the MTC is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ) I love it here :) my comp is awesome, the teachers are awesome, this place is just awesome :D
Well just know that I'm happy, well, and loving the MTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm almost out of time so I will talk to you next week!!!
BYE!!
LOVE,
Anziano Nielsen
No comments:
Post a Comment