Hey everyone!!
Bouna sera a tutti!! (Good evening to all!)
Hey, sorry it’s late, yet again this week.
We had to go to Catania for Anz. Shaw’s permesso di sogiorno this time lol! But hopefully that will take care of his! We left Tuesday afternoon and got back last night around 2 am! It’s all good though, it was a fun viaggio! (trip)
Because of the viaggio this week email is going to be a little shorter than usual...sorry! :) I will try and answer everything that I can as well as tell you what’s up!
We were able to make it to the priesthood meeting on Saturday and it was blast! it was really up lifting! We also had a really good talk with Pres. Sarcone as we drove home! It was great!
Also it was the first day of the rainy season! WOO HOO! lol! It has finally cooled off! it has rained constantly since then, the schools are actually closed due to flooding! But down worry it’s all good, in fact its really fun!
The cool thing about Crotone is that during these storms they are also lightning storms. In fact...irony...Sunday morning we were woken up by a HUGE clap of thunder...I mean HUGE! (the irony is the very same thing happened here in Clearfield! On our Sunday!) We talked to a ton of people later in the night that said it woke them up too! Anyway I thought that was cool. it woke us up around 5 so I went out and got some pics and upon review of them we discovered that the lightning was pretty dang close, man there was so much of it! lol! It was and has been pretty fun!
Dang they are closing soon! I’m SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I didn’t get to everything I just want to hurry and let you know what has been up for the week and then hopefully I can reply more next week! Sorry again!
Ok so Tuesday we found out that we had and I mean HAD to go to Catania to work with S.lla Nudo who works in the office to help the Anziani and Sorelle get their permsso's.
So we left Tuesday afternoon and got to Cosenza around 7 and then did a little pros. and spent the night there with the ZL. Then the next day we took the bus to Catania.
We stayed with the assistants, that was really fun! They are awesome! Anz. Roach is really cool; I actually did splits with him for a day, and Anz. Hurvey is really cool too. He is actually from Myrtle Beach and is a BIG time surfer so we had a good time talking about that together!
It was really fun, we did [missionary] work with them, hung out at the mission home, talked with president etc..
The high light of the trip was that we got a call from Magda our investigator that said that she wanted to move her date up for baptism!! So we should be having that this week or the next week! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it is so exciting!! We can’t wait! It is going to be great!!
Man this work is awesome!
Also this week we feel that Tuni is ready for baptism so we are going to challenge him! Wish us luck!!
Other than that things have been going great! Life is good, I am happy healthy and really having fun serving the Lord!! This church is true I love it!!!
Have a great week!!!!
Sorry again its so short!
Talk to you later
Love,
Anz. Nielsen!!!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment