Monday, November 23, 2009

Sep 30, 2009 Email

[Sorry for neglecting the blog, I'll try to catch up asap!]

Can you believe it I am in Italy!!!!!! It’s crazy

For part of the talent show we actually scapato to burger king lol! Pres. Oliverio's song was awesome! He has a really good voice! It was fun to see all the members doing stuff too! It was great!

Man the lightning has been awesome!

Magda's Baptism is on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Anz. Shaw will be baptizing her and I will be confirming her! She is really excited and so are we! She has made incredible progress! It is awesome!!

We haven’t been able to meet with Tuni yet darn it! It’s really hard for him to get a ride recently from the camp...but he is reading every day and knows that it’s true! We have an appointment with him tomorrow so we want to challenge him! The thing is that he will be leaving soon since he got his documents and is no longer allowed to live in the camp so unless he finds a job here he will have to move. So we just want to prepare him for baptism so that wherever he goes he will be ready, unless he stays...we just don’t know......it’s all good though the Lord will provide!

Oh man! It’s totally legit now, we are moving to Okinawa!!! Wow! That is so crazy!! But WAY awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe it!!! Good luck with telling all the friends and family! The Lord will help you!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we are goin to OKI!!! Wow good luck with all the moving stuff!! Sorry that I'm not there to help! The Lord will bless you as you do His will though!

That is such a sweet tender mercy that the Lord led you to those comforting songs! I love that He will communicate with us in the exact way we need! He knew at that moment that you would be receptive to music and would be comforted by it! Man I love it! I love the Lord, and I love YOU!!

Oh yeah for the Christmas packages that is perfect! It is actually recommended by the mission that they are sent earlier so that (because Italian mail is crazy, and transfers are right before Christmas) packages are sure to get there for us before the giant rush!

Thanks for the awesome pictures! It is so fun for me to see everything that is going on!

Oh yeah guess what I saw.........WAVES!!!!!!! Oh man it was so cool! Because of the recent storms a huge sand bar was created and the waves were awesome! We walked out on the pier and took pictures! It did my soul good!!

After email last time we just went back out and did some work!

Oh yeah we are working on these CRAZY translations for this lady, they are nuts!!! I have translated 11 pages so far and that is about half of the booklet! lol! and the topic is really boring too, its about obvious stuff! Over training in exercise. If you work out to hard with out good enough rest then you will hurt, its tons of pages about this just over and over but hopefully something will come of that! We hope to start teaching her soon!

So lets see what else....I have been saving this tidbit.....MAGDA IS GETTING BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The crazy thing is that Pres. Toronto is coming! Which he never does so we are pretty nervous but excited at the same time! I will be great! She is so ready! It is awesome! So awesome!

Sorry there isn’t much to tell this week since it’s been so short that we have written!

I taught English course last night by myself for the first time and that was kind of scary but it worked out really well! It was fun!

Also there is a little puppy at the bottom of our hill that we named puppy, he is a little black Labrador, he is so cute! We went and got some food for him (he is without family) and gave it to him and he loves us now! He is a great dog!

Happy October too! Can you believe that!? Wow already it’s October! I hit my five months on the mission this month, and now in October I will have been on my mission for 6 months! That is half a year!!! Man it is going by so fast!

We finally had district meeting this week, (last week we missed the train lol :) and that was great! We did it in Crotone this week since Anz. Pelfry our district leader had to interview Magda for baptism!

Man things have been going great! I love life! I am happy healthy and well! All is good! The sun shines, the sky is blue, I live in Italy! Life is great! My comp is fantastic! We get along really well!!

There have been some changes in the mission too, we no longer hand write president letters we now do them with email and there are no more pct's which is just weird, but we will follow pres. any direction! We are excited to see next week at ZC what the changes are all about!

Good luck with everything! I can’t wait for next week!!! I will talk to you then!!! Have a great day!! and week!
Love,

Anziano Nielsen!!

I will tell you all about the baptism next week! And I will try and send pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment