
Sorry for the long lapse, thanks for coming back to see what’s new!
In Japan they have these “daruma” dolls at New Year’s. At the start of an endeavor, like our New Year’s resolutions, one eye is painted and a wish is made for good luck and the other eye is painted when the goal is reached. This year the goal I chose with my daruma is to keep Anziano Nielsen’s mission blog up to date! In my effort to accomplish this I had to make 2 changes… first I’m just going to post the highlights from where I left off to catch up to the present, and second I’m going to post just the highlights for each week thereafter (versus almost the whole letter). I really hope that this helps and that you can all share the joy of his missionary journey more often!
In Japan they have these “daruma” dolls at New Year’s. At the start of an endeavor, like our New Year’s resolutions, one eye is painted and a wish is made for good luck and the other eye is painted when the goal is reached. This year the goal I chose with my daruma is to keep Anziano Nielsen’s mission blog up to date! In my effort to accomplish this I had to make 2 changes… first I’m just going to post the highlights from where I left off to catch up to the present, and second I’m going to post just the highlights for each week thereafter (versus almost the whole letter). I really hope that this helps and that you can all share the joy of his missionary journey more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment