Sunday, June 28, 2009

Italy here we come!

Since there were no pix of Italy in Elder Parker's email I looked online for pix of Crotone (his first area) and this ad came up in the results-

2 bedroom Apartment for sale in Crotone, Italy

and after reading the description I convinced Jay to buy it so we'll be moving soon! ha ha Just kidding! I really don't think I could live with that long 5 minute walk to the beach! ;o)

This is the coat of arms for the province of Crotone:



and here are a few actual photos of the Crotone area to give you an idea of what a beautiful place Elder Parker is now serving in...

foto da cellulae, photo from cellulae

Crotone Yacht Harbour

Crotone Castle, centro storico di Crotone, historical center of Crotone

Crotone Church, Capocolonna

The sea front going towards Capo Colanna

No comments:

Post a Comment