Saturday, October 16, 2010
Welcome Gushikawa Branch visitors!
We are members of the Gushikawa Military Branch here in Okinawa and I am posting Elder Nielsen's mission blog address on the bulletin board at our meetinghouse tomorrow so I want to welcome any who see that and decide to check out this blog!
As you can see I have not posted anything in a long time but since Elder Nielsen has been sending photos pretty regularly for awhile now I have decided to catch up from where I left off by posting photos only from all his past letters and after that I will try to stay current with weekly posts that include a little info from each letter along with any new photos he sends.
If you are curious enough to ask about specific pictures please leave your questions in the comments and I'll provide more info for you.
I hope you will enjoy following our son's mission experiences. It has been such a blessing to our family to have a full time missionary serving in the mission field! D&C 118:3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment