Parker's missionary brother sent him the following congratulatory letter dated 2-23-09; we enjoyed it so much we wanted to share it on the blog!
Dear Parker!
An epistle to my beloved brother fighting for the cause of truth in distant lands. Yea, I make a letter in the language of my father namely English.
Dear Parker!
An epistle to my beloved brother fighting for the cause of truth in distant lands. Yea, I make a letter in the language of my father namely English.
Wherefore it came to pass that I, Elder Ryler came to the knowledge that thou hast received a call from the Lord to serve in the land of our brethren the Italians. This came to pass in the second month of the reign of Obama in the year of 2009!
Behold, how great was my joy upon the receipt of the news! For I beheld the great mercies that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ had poured upon our household!
I write this epistle to the intent that thou wouldst remember the great and bounteous blessings from the Lord and that thou wouldst continue to prepare thyself for thy call to serve!
And now my brother, I bid you farewell for the time being and pray for your safety until our reunion! Adieu
I love you!
I love you!
Love/Elder Nielsen
No comments:
Post a Comment